Saturday, December 6, 2008

Between the sites 2- Blogeriffic

I will at some point figure out how to post my lightly-read MySpace shit here via word document -when I fully grasp the cut-and-paste idea on the computer box- I really have kind of a retard-strength-level knowledge of the computer and its workings at this point- I can fix shit that no one else knows- but alternately have no real idea why/ how it worked at that point

As far as my feelings on the social sites go- Facebook continues to me as a nightmare portal to most of the people I went to high school with and the school itself (which has some sort of supposed Facebook presence on its own)- I, myself made it worse the other night (Wednesday, vodka drinking) by scattering an assortment of stupid questions- the worst of which was to a friend of mine about his mother who hates me and hasn't spoken to me since I ruined her garage sale over 18 years ago- though probably I also raised her ire by accidentally using the 'c' word in a conversation with her months earlier- while visiting her house with another friend of mine- while my friend was thousands of miles away on another continent- yeah, nothing happened- but outrage and years-long emnity on both counts- I assume

Anyhow- I don't know whether I should meld together all the various internet exchanges here- or keep them mutually exclusive- I'm sure the end result will be the same for me in all venues

1 comment:

Scott (gotankgo) said...

dropping the c bomb while conversing w/a high school chums mom –– oh my